Establishment of an account with Revel Luxe, Inc. constitutes agreement and acknowledgement of the following terms and conditions of sale.
All purchase orders shall be submitted to your area sales rep for transmission to Revel Luxe. We cannot accept purchase orders faxed or emailed directly to Revel Luxe.
50% down at time of ordering, balance must be paid before shipping, either by check, credit card, or bank wire. Revel Luxe does not offer Net terms.
Pricing is subject to change without notice. We cannot give pricing information by telephone. Your sales rep can provide current pricing information.
Product photographs are an approximation in terms of finish color and /or veining. Furthermore, finishes, colors, veining can vary in natural stone in some cases significantly.
Cancellations or Changes
Due to the custom nature of our business, cancellations or changes will only be accepted within 2 business days of the order. A deposit of 50% is required at the time of order and will not be refunded should the purchaser wish to cancel after this period. Any changes considered after this period, is at the sole agreement of Revel Luxe and without obligation.
All orders are shipped with blanket-wrap carriers. Detailed information about shipping to your specific state is available from your sales rep.
All prices are F.O.B. Revel Luxe, Inc., Orem, UT.
We do not arrange "inside delivery" or residential deliveries of any kind.
Damages & Claims
Revel Luxe, Inc. is NOT responsible for freight damages. All items are carefully inspected by our staff before shipping. You or your receiving agent MUST INSPECT each item upon delivery, and any damages must be clearly noted on the carrier's bill of lading before the driver leaves your location. If the damage is severe and you feel that it can not be easily fixed, please do not accept those specific pieces.
Please contact us immediately so that we can help make sure that everything is taken care of promptly and thoroughly. If damages are not noted at the time of delivery than we have no recourse with our carriers and no claims will be honored.
Natural stone coloring and veining variances are inherent characteristics of a natural product and do not constitute damage/defects, no claims will be considered for these characteristics.
1) All customers are to submit claim forms and photos to your local sales rep. Customers are to submit claims directly to Revel Luxe Sales Reps. Sales Reps are to submit all claims to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are using a receiver to receive your shipment, please do not have your receiving agency file a claim. All claims must be submitted from the customer to the Sales Rep then to Revel Luxe claims. Please allow 3 to 5 days for response so the claims department can properly review the claim.
2) All claims must have detailed photos along with the form that will clearly depict the problem.
3) All shipping damages must be noted at the time of delivery and clearly noted on the POD. If you have any doubts of the item, please refuse. We would like all customers to explain the quality standards to receivers and receivers are to refuse items as well. If items arrive damaged and are not noted at time of delivery, we will deny the claim. All items are to be thoroughly inspected upon delivery.
4) If items arrive damaged and have been refused, we will issue a replacement upon completion of a manufactured or repaired replacement piece. Approx 2-4 weeks. Revel Luxe must wait for the item to be returned by the freight carrier to determine if the item can be repaired and re shipped.
5) All sales are final. Returns are not accepted without proper authorization.
6) Freight will not be refunded under any circumstances.
7) Our furniture products are for interior use only unless expressly stated otherwise.
8) We will not be able to honor any claims if you do not use coasters or on items. The use of coasters on any of our natural stone surfaces will minimize any marks.
9) All Items will have seams due to the hand made nature of our items. Revel Luxe cannot allow customers to submit claims for seams. .
10) Stone - Natural stone coloring and veining variances are inherent characteristics of a natural product and can vary from batch to batch. The color of the stone might not match previous batches.
11) Cleaning - Customers are only to use a damp rag on all items including metal. Do not use any type of cleaning chemicals on our items as this will damage the finish.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Sale and any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms of Sale, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah, USA, without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles and excluding the U.N. Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Any dispute arising from or connected with these Terms of Sale and any purchase contract concluded between You and Revel Luxe, Inc. pursuant to these Terms of Sale will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in and for Utah County, Utah, USA.
If any of the provisions contained in the Terms of Sale is found to be invalid, null and void or inapplicable for any reason, such provision will be deemed to be separable and will not prejudice the validity and applicability of the other provisions.
Revel Luxe, Inc. guarantees its product to be free from defects of workmanship. Due to environmental elements, natural stone, wood, glass and metals will sometimes expand and shrink. We take great care to construct our furniture in a manner that allows the natural stone, wood, glass and metals to shrink and/or expand. Under drastic temperature changes, cracks may sometimes appear; however, this is a very rare occurrence. Damage claims of this nature will be assessed on an individual basis if they are received within three months. We do NOT accept returns without written authorization from our office. Due to the nature of handcrafted products, dimensions, details and /or colors represented in our photographs may vary. One of a kind product may vary significantly.